Traditional? Contemporary? A combination of both? Listen and choose from our extensive list of suggestions or bring your own ideas to the table. We’ll work together to create the perfect soundtrack for your ceremony, from the prelude music gently playing as guests arrive, until your triumphant walk up the aisle as husband and wife.
We’ll make sure your guests hear every precious word. (In this photo, Craig surprises his wife, Dana, with a song he wrote for their wedding day). We provide different types of microphones for different needs:
- to project your celebrant’s voice and your vows
- special readings that family or friends may offer
- the song lyrics of a vocalist
- the strum of your friend’s guitar[/fusion_tab]
We’ll coordinate with you, your celebrant, musicians, photographer, videographer, parents and the wedding party. We will make sure everyone is in the right place, at the right time, with the right song. You want a flawless, stress-free wedding ceremony. We want that too.
Cindy Ormond is licensed to perform wedding ceremonies in New York State. Given the relationship she develops with each couple while making plans for their reception, many feel so comfortable working with her they often ask if she’ll preside over their ceremony, too. She’s honored to do so. All OE couples have additional peace of mind, knowing that Cindy can step in for your celebrant the day of the wedding, if need be.
Some of our favorite ceremony locations –
- The Great Lawn at Turning Stone Casino Resort, Verona, New York
- The Lodge at Welch Allyn, Skaneateles, New York
- Sherwood Inn, Skaneateles, New York
- Suzanne Fine Regional Cuisine, Lodi, New York
- Village Green, Colgate Inn, Hamilton New York